About the Protection of Personal Information
By ensuring that all employees correctly understand and comply with this policy, we hope to provide our customers with safety and security, and further increase your trust and expectations for us.
Turingum K.K. (hereinafter referred to as “We”) has been engaging in R&D, system development, application development, and crypto asset development using blockchain technology and cryptography since June 2019. During this time, we have taken the utmost care to protect our customers’ information, but in light of the recent incidents and accidents involving the leakage of personal information, we reaffirm our responsibility to protect and manage personal information as a fundamental part of our business activities. We declare that all of our employees are committed to the following.
- We will comply with laws, regulations, national guidelines, and other rules regarding the protection of personal information when handling personal information in our businesse along with the personal information of our employees.
- We will acquire personal information appropriately based the nature and scale of our business, clarify the purpose of use in advance, obtain the consent of the individual, use the information appropriately within the scope of the purpose, and take measures to ensure that the information is not used outside the scope.
- In the event that we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information obtained through the measures described above, or provide personal information to a third party, we will select a party that meets adequate protection standards and take appropriate measures through contracts or other means.
- We will take reasonable security measures and corrective actions against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, damage, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- We will respond appropriately to complaints and consultations regarding the protection of personal information at the contact below.
- We will promptly respond to requests from you to disclose, correct, delete, or discontinue use of your personal information.
- In response to changes in social and economic conditions, we will continuously review and improve our personal information protection management system to ensure the appropriate use and protection of personal information. We will protect personal information in accordance with the above policies.
Latest update: April 28, 2023
CTO Hiroki Tahara
For inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the following.
Minami Aoyama 6-7-2 VORT Minami Aoyama 3F, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Personal Information Contact Center
How We Handle Personal Information
We declare that we manage personal information properly and handle it safely based on the following items.
Director Takuya Oshima
TEL: 03-6427-7380 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Purpose of use
Personal information provided by you will be used for the following purposes
|Type of Personal Information||Purpose of Use|
|Personal information of applicants for
full-time and part-time positions
|To contact for interviews and use for screening and decision making|
|Personal information of employees||To perform HR management, employee welfare services,health and safety management, and other similar duties|
|Personal information of retirees||To respond to inquiries from public offices, social insurance offices, and others.|
|To contact sales representatives of ourbusiness partners and to exchange information in development|
|Personal information related to sales||To engage our engineers in development|
|To allow engineers of partner firms to engage in development|
|Personal information related to information security consulting services||To contact those who have made inquiries through our website, by phone, or by fax|
|Personal information related to various inquiries||To contact and mail materials to those who have inquired about our services|
*Note that the purposes of use of personal information subject to disclosure are all of the above.
2. Provision of personal information to third parties
We may provide your personal information to third parties in the following cases
|Type of personal information||Salary and bonus payment||Development|
|Purpose of provision||To supply salary and bonus||To be involved in development projects|
|Personal information item||Name and bank account information||Gender, name, age, nearest train station, address, qualifications, education, and employment history|
|Means or methods||Web registration||In-person delivery, email|
|Type and attributes of the organization receiving the provision||Partner bank||Our business partners|
*Contract regarding the handling of personal information: No individual contract is in place.
3. Outsourcing the handling of personal information
Personal data may be outsourced to achieve the purposes of use described in No. 1 above. We select partners that meet our standards.
4. Requests for disclosure of personal information
- If you wish to request disclosure, please contact the “Personal Information Contact Center” below, and we will send you a form. After filling out the form, please be sure to bring or mail it to the “Personal Information Contact Center” below, attaching ID documents for verificaiton.
- In order to confirm that the person making the request for disclosure, etc. is the person in question, we will confirm the identity of the person by name, address, telephone number, date of birth, etc. Details on how to make a request by agents are provided in the request form.
- We do not charge a fee for requests for “notification of purpose of use” and “disclosure” of personal information subject to disclosure.
5. Voluntary nature of the provision of personal information and the consequences thereof
Whether or not to provide personal information is optional. However, please understand that if you do not provide the personal information we request, you will not be able to receive the services described in the “Purpose of Use” section.
6. Acquisition of personal information in a manner that is not easily recognizable by the individual
Personal Information Contact Center
Please contact the following for consultation or complaints regarding our handling of personal information.
Turingum K.K. Personal Information Contact Center
6-7-2 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan