1. Basic policy on Handling Personal Information
- We will comply with internal rules that stipulate the appropriate acquisition, use, and provision of personal information in consideration of the nature and scale of our business.
- We will take measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and will promptly implement corrective measures in the event of such an occurrence.
- We will comply with laws and regulations, government guidelines, and other norms regarding the handling of personal information.
- We will respond sincerely and promptly to complaints and consultations regarding personal information from our customers.
- We will continuously improve our personal information management system.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
3. Use of Personal Information
- To provide services for which they have registered (including notices and greetings in accordance with social conventions and communications with related parties necessary to provide services)
- To provide information on events such as exhibitions and seminars
- To report the results of surveys and events to those who participate in them
- To provide information on demand trends, research information, and other information necessary for the development of our products
- To respond to inquiries from customers
- To fulfill our legal obligations
- To develop and improve systems used by the Company
- To perform other tasks that we deem necessary for the appropriate and smooth performance of transactions with our customers
- To provide personal information to third parties to the extent necessary to achieve purposes related to the preceding items (upon request from the customer, provision of personal information to third parties will be discontinued).
4. Secure Management of Personal Information
5. Outsourcing the Handling of Personal Information
6. Disclosure and Provision to Third Parties
- With the consent of the customer
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the customer’s consent is likely to impede the execution of such affairs
- When our business, including the provision of customers’ personal information, is succeeded due to a merger, corporate separation, transfer of business, or other reasons
7. Disclosure, Correction and Discontinuance of Use of Registered Information
- We will disclose personal information to you upon your request. In such cases, we will confirm the identity of the person by a method prescribed by us. However, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect without delay. If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person in question or a third party, if there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business, or if the disclosure would violate any other law or regulation.
- If there are any inaccuracies in the personal information disclosed to the individual in question, we will immediately correct them upon the individual’s request.
- If we are requested by an individual to stop using or delete his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purposes of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, we will immediately stop using or delete the information without delay. In the event that a customer requests the suspension of use or deletion of personal information, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will suspend use of the personal information and notify the customer to that effect. However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to the large cost involved or other reasons, and alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual can be taken, these alternative measures will be taken.
8. Notification, Publication, and Changes to this Policy
The Company shall review the status of operation regarding the handling of user information from time to time and strive for continuous improvement, and may change this policy as necessary. Any changes will be posted on the Company’s website. The revised policy will be applied from the time of posting. In the case of changes that require the consent of users under laws and regulations, the Company shall obtain the consent of users in a manner prescribed by the Company.
9. Contact Us
Cookie: A mechanism that stores information about the server on the computer of the customer accessing the website. By recording the date and time of the user’s last visit, the number of visits, and information once entered, customers can easily use the functions they selected last time. Please note that although cookies can identify the customer’s computer, they do not obtain the customer’s personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.).
12. Obtaining access history
Access history (access log): This includes information such as the domain name and IP address of the customer who accessed the website, browser and OS type, access date and time, and pages viewed. However, it does not contain information that can identify individuals.